Avant Gardening and Landscaping is committed to creating artistic, sustainable garden spaces and providing a safe, fair work environment for its diverse employees. We are a well established company in the Madison area with a reputation for providing innovative landscape solutions and top notch customer service. We love what we do and believe it’s important to have fun while at work. If the following job opportunities appeal to you then apply today!
Landscape Crew Members Wanted!
We are looking for creative people who can interpret plans and construct them into beautiful landscapes that bring joy and satisfaction to client, designer and crew. Applicants should have landscaping experience and love to work outdoors in a range of conditions.
SAMPLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid Wisconsin Drivers License requested
- Physical ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. and to work a minimum of 8 hours a day performing physical labor
- Ability to operate landscape related equipment such as medium duty trucks, trailers, skid steer loaders and attachments, tractors, compactors, sod cutters, rototillers, chainsaws, pruning tools, snow plows, salt spreaders, and any other necessary equipment
- Ability to work with a wide range of people, alone, or as part of a team
A positive attitude and a team mentality are critical for success at Avant Gardening. Interested? Fill out the application below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT APPLICATION:
1. SAVE the ‘Avant Application’ to your computer FIRST.
2. REOPEN with Adobe Reader and fill in your responses.
3. SAVE application again and attach to email.
4. SEND to
Adobe Reader is required to complete application electronically, if you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer please use link get Adobe Reader.