Ever Wonder What Landscape Designers Do All Winter?
Nothing. Ha- Just kidding! We design of course!
As the temperatures in our Wisconsin landscape get bitterly cold, our skilled team of Landscape Architects and Landscape Designers remain available for design and master planning projects during the winter months. We can help you with that rain garden, retaining wall, outdoor landscape lighting or just some curb appeal that you’ve been putting off.
Beat the rush! It’s best to get started now if you want something done in spring!
We develop creative solutions for residential landscapes and commercial landscape projects in a wide range of aesthetic styles.
Which landscape styles speak to you?
- A woven tapestry of colors and textures of the New American Garden style
- Clean and simple elegance of Contemporary Minimalism
- Informal beauty of Prairie-Inspired Landscapes and Gravel Gardens
- Tranquility of Wisconsin Woodland Gardens
- Asymmetrical balance and harmony of Japanese-Style Landscapes
- Geometric, formal symmetry of Classic Traditional Landscapes
From smaller-scale garden design to landscape master planning, our team can help you visualize the Wisconsin landscape of your dreams. It is our responsive and immediate attention to the needs of our client that sets us apart from our competition.
How Does the Process Start?
Our iterative design process begins with a consultation. One of our experienced designers will meet with you to discuss your project. Yes, even when it’s snowing!
Things you may want to consider ahead of time:
- How do you want to use your outdoor space?
- What is your ultimate goal?
- Do you want space for entertaining?
- Would you like a place where children can play?
- Are there views that you want to enhance or screen?
- What is your comfortable level of garden maintenance?
- What is your budget and timeline?
Contact the Avant Design Team today! Send us an email to or give us a call at 608-838-2054. You can also reach out to us via our website’s
Contact Form to schedule a meeting.
PLUS – It’s fun to dream of spring when the it’s SO COLD out!